Port Dorothy Seventh day adventist church
Tracked since by BTSJoel16
Concurrent players
Metrics over time
About & history
The Port Dorothy SDA Church was Est. in 1920 with Elder cooper when the church was at sawyers st. and then in 1928 it was organized as a church and dedicated in 1939 to the glory of god. And in 1940 the church it self needed a church hall and it was planned by S.A. Franks and the church hall was dedicated in 1948 but things changes over the years and over church start having its new audio room in 1998 before it was dedicated in 2011 and also the church has 2 daughters in its curcuit of churches Sawyers SDA and Rectory Road SDA Churches which were established 1st the Sawyers sda was established in 1937 and the third was the Rectory road sda established in 1966 as a board church before it was converted as a concrete church in 1976 into construction and also this church has a few churches that were born out of it Cros-ny-cuirn, Claremont, Huntley Castle and Knapford Plain sda when it started in the year 1986. (No Developer are not allowed to mess up stuffs in the church and sanctuary!)

